Light Filtering Roller BlindsStep 1 | Choose your Colour or Finish
Product Roller Price G2 3000
- Premier Weave - White (Translucent)
- Premier Weave -White Pearl (Translucent)
- Premier Weave - White Linen (Translucent)
- Premier Weave - Linen (Translucent)
- Premier Weave - White Grey (Transclucent)
- Premier Weave - Dune Grey (Translucent)
- Premier Weave - Grey (Translucent)
- Premier Weave - Charcoal Grey (Translucent)
- Premier Weave - Charcoal (Translucent)
- Premier Weave - Charcoal Tan (Translucent)
- Premier Weave - Charcoal Bronze (Translucent)
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.
Express Manufacturing Terms
We are able to provide our customers an Express Manufacturing service (2 days manufacturing) but unfortunately based on:
- Client is responsible for checking measurements, once processed we will be unable to change.
- Service is only available between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders need to be processed and payment cleared (Credit Cards are immediate) before 10:30.
- Service is only available with specified Venetian & Roller ranges.
- Subject to stock availability.
- Service will not be available during peak season (October & November) due to manufacturing constraints.
- Express service is not possible if automation is selected as controller.
A simple and stylish form of window dressing, light-filtering blinds possess the unique ability to transform the entire look of a living area with a soft, translucent light that makes a room appear more spacious.
Light Filtering Roller blinds are functional, stylish and understated
One step away from blockout fabric, the light filtering variety will still cut all the glare of the sun, but let in a beautiful diffused natural light. If you like the simplicity and clean lines of the roller blind but are after something that doesn’t block the light entirely, consider our Light filtering Roller Blinds. Light filtering Roller Blinds offer daytime privacy as well as allowing diffused light to fill your room.
Light Filter blinds fill your rooms with the light you want, when you want it
Cut down on irritating screen glare and obtrusive UV rays with Light Filter rollers. Ideal for home offices, lounge rooms, and anywhere screen glare is an issue. Light filtering roller blinds can change the whole look of a room, just by allowing more light to come into the space. With different colours to choose from, these roller blinds will compliment any window.
One year factory warranty.
Chain pull system
Chain provided will be 75% of the roller drop requested
Spring assisted for wider blinds
Wireless motorisation available
Suitable for face or recess fitting
Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
Please select 3 samples and Add to CartAdd Samples to Cart
Need to know more about this product? Get in touch with us, we'll be happy to advise.
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.