Aluminium Venetian Blinds 25mmStep 1 | Choose your Colour or Finish
Product Aluminium Blinds 25mm Premium Colours
- White - 101 (Glossy)
- Egg Shell - 127
- Cream - 401
- Beige - 411
- Taupe Beige - 412
- Tan - 408
- Champagne - 907
- Light Gold - 906
- Textured Gold - c202
- Copper Bronze - 9179
- Metalic Bronze - 956
- Dark Brown - 4425
- Black - 812
- Metalic Black - AL1601
- Metalic Dark Brown - Al716
- Charcoal Blue - 9082
- Navy - AL415
- Metalic Blue - 905
- Metallic Dark Grey - 9271
- Light Grey - 821
- Silver - 167
- Silver Grey - 789
- Steel Silver - 901
- Textured Silver - 937
- Peach - 909
- Metalic Purple - 913
- Bottle Green - 533
- Red - 468
Product Aluminium Blinds 25mm Perforated/Hammered/Brushed
Our made to measure aluminium venetian blinds are the perfect solution for any space. Available in Slat widths of 25mm in a large range of colours. Simple & elegant, the clean lines of these window blinds accentuate any home or office decor. A wide variety of colours and styles are available to suite any environment.
Usually 8 to 10 days manufacturing before dispatch.
*25mm Aluminium blinds do not include pelmets, 50mm includes pelmets.
- Premium blind with aluminium head and bottom rail.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 35mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 35mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.
Express Manufacturing Terms
We are able to provide our customers an Express Manufacturing service (2 days manufacturing) but unfortunately based on:
- Client is responsible for checking measurements, once processed we will be unable to change.
- Service is only available between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders need to be processed and payment cleared (Credit Cards are immediate) before 10:30.
- Service is only available with specified Venetian & Roller ranges.
- Subject to stock availability.
- Service will not be available during peak season (October & November) due to manufacturing constraints.
- Express service is not possible if automation is selected as controller.
Our made to measure aluminium venetian blinds are the perfect solution for any space. Available in Slat widths of 25mm in a large range of colours. Simple & elegant, the clean lines of these window blinds accentuate any home or office decor. A wide variety of colours and styles are available to suite any environment. […]
Please select 3 samples and Add to CartAdd Samples to Cart
Need to know more about this product? Get in touch with us, we'll be happy to advise.