Polyester Venetian Blinds: Fabric Blinds with a Difference
Polyester Fabric Venetian blinds are the solution to the demand for flexibility and durability, with all the soft aesthetics of other types of fabric blinds, but with all the practicality, flexibility and functionality of solid Venetian textile blinds.
Reinforced by fibreglass rods in slat pockets allowing it to bend without breaking. 100% first grade polyester yarn and dyed with automotive dyes.
8 to 10 days manufacturing before dispatch. Suitable for damp areas like bathrooms, product is waterproof and scotch guarded.
- Premium blind with aluminium head rail, matching wooden valance and bottom rail.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
Polyester Venetians are Waterproof
That’s right, our Suntex polyester textile is 100% waterproof. It just rolls right off the scotch guarded fabric. Combined with their flexibility, this makes them very easy to clean, and also means they can be installed in damp environments like near the ocean, in bathrooms and kitchens. It’s not going to rust or get mouldy. It also means you don’t have to worry about rain damage if you accidentally leave the window too wide open when it rains.
Polyester Venetians come in a Range of Colours
Polyester is a strong fabric, hence they’re dyed with automotive dyes! Polyester Venetians come in a broad range of colours, making it easier to find the perfect colour to match your decor at home. They come in blockout solid colours as well as opaque to allow some warm filtered light in, defusing the light to reduce glare and create a comfortable, softened home atmosphere
Min Width : 600mm
Max Width : 2400mm
Min Drop : 600mm
Max Drop : 3000mm
How To Videos
How To Install a Venetian Blind
How to measure for Facefix (Outside) fitting blinds
How to measure for Recess (Inside) Venetian, Roller and Roman fitting blinds
Recess & Facefix blinds explainedNeed more info? Download our Blinds Measuring Sheet
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.
Blinds Measuring Guide
Email it to me
Express Manufacturing Terms
We are able to provide our customers an Express Manufacturing service (2 days manufacturing) but unfortunately based on:
- Client is responsible for checking measurements, once processed we will be unable to change.
- Service is only available between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders need to be processed and payment cleared (Credit Cards are immediate) before 10:30.
- Service is only available with specified Venetian & Roller ranges.
- Subject to stock availability.
- Service will not be available during peak season (October & November) due to manufacturing constraints.