Aluminium Venetian Blinds 25mm
Our made to measure aluminium venetian blinds are the perfect solution for any space. Available in Slat widths of 25mm in a large range of colours. Simple & elegant, the clean lines of these window blinds accentuate any home or office decor. A wide variety of colours and styles are available to suite any environment.
10 to 15 days manufacturing before dispatch.
*25mm Aluminium blinds do not include pelmets, 50mm includes pelmets.
- Premium blind with aluminium head and bottom rail.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
- Aluminum bottom rail.
- Weight p/m2 = 1.85kg Avg
|Drop||Aluminium 25mm Stacking Heights|
How To Videos
How To Install a Venetian Blind
How to measure for Facefix (Outside) fitting blinds
How to measure for Recess (Inside) Venetian, Roller and Roman fitting blinds
Recess & Facefix blinds explained
Need more info? Download our Blinds Measuring Sheet
View Printed Version, View Printed Version
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.
Blinds Measuring Guide
Email it to me
Express Manufacturing Terms
Terms to follow...