Vertical 127mm Blinds
Blinds Direct’s range of Vertical blinds are practical, durable and easy to clean. Available in slat widths of 90mm and 127mm. And comes in a large range of colours and textures.
We will automatically deduct 10mm off the width and drop from your final measurements provided for recess (inside) fitting. Vertical veins will stack to the same side as the controller.
Usually 10 to 15 days manufacturing before dispatch.
- Premium blinds.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
Vertical blinds are a great alternative to curtains as they offer similar light excluding ability, while offering the extra benefit of tilting to filter natural light into your room while excluding glare.
In this way they combine functionality and style to provide excellent sun control for the full length of your window.
Because vertical blind cords can cause a safety hazard for young children, all of our vertical blinds come with a free cord cleat for extra peace of mind.
- Weight p/m2 = 1.5kg Avg as fabric specific.
How To Videos
How to measure for Facefix (Outside) fitting blinds
How to measure for Recess (Inside) Vertical and Panel blinds
Recess & Facefix blinds explained
Need more info? Download our Blinds Measuring Sheet
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.