Bamboo Venetian Blinds 50mm
Our bamboo venetian blinds selection features gorgeous light woods through to rich dark timber guaranteed to bring a rich natural touch to your home or office. With detailed graining inspired by exotic hardwoods, bamboo venetian blinds offer many advantages. Built to last and with a natural beauty that is simply stunning; bamboo venetian blinds are lighter than most woods, easy to clean, water resistant, can withstand extreme heat and lets not forgets is eco-friendly credentials.
Bamboo Venetian Blinds – Beautifully crafted, eco-friendly
10 to 15 days manufacturing before dispatch. Also not recommendable to be hung in damp areas like bathrooms, kitchens, saunas, etc.
- Premium blind with aluminium head rail.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
Blinds Direct offers a wide range of venetian blinds in wood shades including chestnut, rosewood, teak, and painted white bamboo venetian blinds available in a 50mm slat width. Bamboo blinds offers many advantages being lighter than most wooden blinds, easy to clean, water resistant, withstand extreme heat and lets not forgets is eco-friendly credentials.
Elegance that echoes nature and beautifully matches natural wooden ceilings and floors
- Durable and elegant
- Ideal for controlling sunlight & privacy
- 50mm 100% natural bamboo slats
- Affordable, versatile and trendy
- Easy to clean and requires minimal maintenance
How To Videos
How To Install a Venetian Blind
How to measure for Facefix (Outside) fitting blinds
How to measure for Recess (Inside) Venetian, Roller and Roman fitting blinds
Recess & Facefix blinds explained
Need more info? Download our Blinds Measuring Sheet
View Printed Version, View Printed Version
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.
Blinds Measuring Guide
Email it to me
Express Manufacturing Terms
Terms to follow...