Bamboo Roller Blinds
Our stylish bamboo roller blinds and shades offer a practical, contemporary and great value solution for window dressing and are a breeze to operate. Instructions and fittings are included for easy assembly. A traditional favourite, Blinds Direct’s range of stylish bamboo blinds are compact and functional with modern fabrics to suit your needs.
Please note that Bamboo blinds are a natural product so blemishes and imperfections are to be expected. Also not recommendable to be hung in damp areas like bathrooms, kitchens, saunas, etc.
Usually 15 to 21 days manufacturing before dispatch.
- Premium roller with steel controller chain.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
Our range of stylish bamboo roller blinds are practical solutions for any window.
Our bamboo roller blinds and shades are Made-to-measure and are available in a wide variety of privacy enhancing, light filtering and blockout fabrics to complete any room.
These quality bamboo roller blinds are the perfect choice for blocking out the light in your bedroom for a perfect night's sleep. And will provide a stylish finishing touch to your windows in any room in your home. They offer complete privacy and will block out bright sunlight. Without the need for curtains, they too are economical.
- Weight p/m2 = 2.45kg Avg
How To Videos
How To Install a Venetian Blind
How to measure for Facefix (Outside) fitting blinds
How to measure for Recess (Inside) Venetian, Roller and Roman fitting blinds
Recess & Facefix blinds explained
Need more info? Download our Blinds Measuring Sheet
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.