Bamboo Roller BlindsStep 1 | Choose your Colour or Finish
Product Roller Bamboo (G1)
Product Roller Bamboo (G2)
Product Roller Bamboo (G3)
Product Roller Bamboo (G4)
Our stylish bamboo roller blinds and shades offer a practical, contemporary and great value solution for window dressing and are a breeze to operate. Instructions and fittings are included for easy assembly. A traditional favourite, Blinds Direct’s range of stylish bamboo blinds are compact and functional with modern fabrics to suit your needs.
Please note that Bamboo blinds are a natural product so blemishes and imperfections are to be expected. Also not recommendable to be hung in damp areas like bathrooms, kitchens, saunas, etc.
Usually 8 – 10 working days manufacturing before dispatch.
- Blinds roll up from the bottom.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.
Express Manufacturing Terms
We are able to provide our customers an Express Manufacturing service (2 days manufacturing) but unfortunately based on:
- Client is responsible for checking measurements, once processed we will be unable to change.
- Service is only available between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders need to be processed and payment cleared (Credit Cards are immediate) before 10:30.
- Service is only available with specified Venetian & Roller ranges.
- Subject to stock availability.
- Service will not be available during peak season (October & November) due to manufacturing constraints.
- Express service is not possible if automation is selected as controller.
Our range of stylish bamboo roller blinds are practical solutions for any window.
Our bamboo roller blinds and shades are Made-to-measure and are available in a wide variety of privacy enhancing, light filtering fabrics to complete any room.
These quality bamboo roller blinds will provide a stylish finishing touch to your windows in any room in your home.
- Weight p/m2 = 2.45kg Avg
- Height variations may occur due to the nature of the product.
- Natural material subject to imperfections, fading and colour variations.
Please select 3 samples and Add to Cart
Need to know more about this product? Get in touch with us, we'll be happy to advise.