Fabric & Blockout Roller Blinds
Available in a wide variety of privacy enhancing, light filtering and blockout fabrics (pvc) to complete any room. Without the need for curtains, they too are economical. Create a modern and chic look perfect for windows with a view to minimize the sun’s glare. Our Sheerweave help protect your furniture from harmful UV rays
- Additional 35mm will automatically deducted, to accommodate for the controls from your final measurements provided.
- Premier & Sheer Weave is not recommended for privacy locations, like bedrooms as perforation allows some inward visibility at night.
Usually 15 to 21 days manufacturing before dispatch.
- Premium roller with steel controller chain.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
A traditional favourite, compact and functional with modern fabrics to suit your needs. Create a modern and chic look perfect for windows with a view to minimize the sun's glare. Sheerweave fabrics have been used successfully in some of the best homes and offices around South Africa since its launch.
Blockout – provides 100% light blockout and is available in range of colours. Our range of blockout are provided using a PVC material.
Weave and Ultimate Roller blinds are not recommended for privacy locations like bedrooms as perforation allows some inward visibility at night.
Weave Roller Blinds – UV & Light Protection (Perforated so limited light control) is perfect for rooms or windows were light control is a factor but you still require full visibility externally during the day.
Ultimate Roller Blinds – (Perforated so limited light control) – Our Ultimate range is premium high quality fabric providing that extra special look for your home or office deserves.
- Weight p/m2 = 1.75kg Avg (dependent on fabric)
How To Videos
How To Install a Venetian Blind
How to measure for Facefix (Outside) fitting blinds
How to measure for Recess (Inside) Venetian, Roller and Roman fitting blinds
Recess & Facefix blinds explained
Need more info? Download our Blinds Measuring Sheet
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.