Printed Roller Blinds
Printed Roller Blinds can feature almost any printed image in full colour on very high quality blind material that is durable, hangs well and is easy to clean.
We’ll transform any high res image of yours onto a Vertical or Roller blind.
Perfect for business, bedroom, classroom, bar or entertainment room – Brings any room or window to life.
High resolution image will need to be provided (300dpi or larger), please email us image when purchasing.
15 to 21 days manufacturing before dispatch.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
- Free safety cleat.
Blinds are custom made to fit and with either our selection of licensed images or client provided image. You choose the type of blind and we adapt the image to the window size. Using state-of-the-art printing on the chosen medium, only best quality inks will be used so that colour changes and fading when exposed to direct sunlight are kept to a minimum.
How To Videos
Recess & Facefix blinds explained
How to measure recess blinds
How to measure facefix blinds
Need more info? Download our Blinds Measuring Sheet
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.