Classic, Stylish and Blockout Panel Blinds
Choose from a great selection of custom Panel blinds at Blinds Direct.
These blinds are a perfect floor-to-ceiling solution for over-sized bedroom windows, large patio doors, and sliding glass doors or as a totally unique room partition. Designed to look amazing on large windows or for use as a totally unique room partition, these blinds are perfect for both modern and traditional homes and offers a modern twist on mundane window coverings.
If you want to ensure extreme light exclusion and flair, then our choice selection of made to measure blockout panel blinds are a definitive decision.
Panels are centre opening (panels will stack on both left and right).
15 to 21 days manufacturing before dispatch.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
Online pricing calculated by panel dimensions below:
0 to 2000mm – 4 panels
2001 to 4400mm – 6 panels
4401 to 5000mm – 8 panels
* Note Panels overlap and panel width is based on opening.
Our range of stylish blockout fabrics is ideal for bedrooms, luxury home theatres, or any room with large windows or patios that requires protection from the sun.
Incredibly versatile, Blinds Direct offers a wide selection of highly resistant quality PVC blockout fabrics in varying widths.
Panel Blinds – Classic Centre Opening
With a simple side-to-side operation these blinds are a modern, stylish and an ideal alternative to curtains. To operate, you simply walk the panels to the side using the wand control attached to the lead panel and the panels will glide across and stack automatically one behind the other. The panels are designed to overlap one allowing control over the amount of light that enters the room. What’s even more fantastic is that they’re available to buy online at Blinds Direct.
Blockout Panel Blinds – Stylish Centre Opening
If you want to ensure extreme light exclusion and flair, then our choice selection of made to measure blockout panel blinds are a definitive decision. Our range of stylish blockout fabrics is ideal for bedrooms, luxury home theatres, or any room with large windows or patios that requires protection from the sun.
Premier Weave Centre Opening Panel blinds
Create a modern and chic look perfect for windows with a view to minimize the sun's glare. Our Sheerweave help protect your furniture from harmful UV rays and have been used successfully in some of the best homes and offices around South Africa since its launch. This product is perfect for rooms or windows were light control is a factor but you still require full visibility externally during the day.
How To Videos
How to measure for Facefix (Outside) fitting blinds
How to measure for Recess (Inside) Vertical and Panel blinds
Recess & Facefix blinds explained
Need more info? Download our Blinds Measuring Sheet
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.