Aluwood Blinds 25mm
Aluwood is aluminium wood look blinds available in 25mm & 50mm. An alternative to wooden blinds, but more cost effective. Aluwood blinds are very similar to the traditional venetian blinds but with a wood grain finish. Used in bathrooms and kitchens where moisture would be a problem for wooden blinds. Ideal where sun is a real problem throughout the day.
10 to 15 days manufacturing before dispatch.
- Premium blinds.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
Blinds Direct offer different shades and colours of aluwood blinds ranging from a light pine natural to the darkest mahogany. Aluminium blinds are probably one of the most fuss-free blinds you can buy.
Here are a few reasons why:
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Durable and long lasting
- Light making them easy to transport and install
- Fire redundant
Besides the above, when in the stacked position aluwood blinds are more compact and easier to store than wood blinds.
- Wooden bottom rail.
- Weight p/m2 = 1.85kg Avg
|Drop||Aluwood 25mm Stacking Heights|
How To Videos
How To Install a Venetian Blind
How to measure for Facefix (Outside) fitting blinds
How to measure for Recess (Inside) Venetian, Roller and Roman fitting blinds
Recess & Facefix blinds explained
Need more info? Download our Blinds Measuring Sheet
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.
Blinds Measuring Guide
Email it to me
Express Manufacturing Terms
Terms to follow...