Honeycomb Cord Blinds
Honeycomb / cellular shades – Beautifully crafted, eco friendly, lightweight
Our Honeycomb range of window coverings is a stunning additional to any window providing thermal insulation. Light Filtering honeycomb blinds gives you maximum customisation at top value. These cellular shades have great insulation, privacy and light filtration, and their minimal stack preserves your outside view.
Blinds Direct offers these “honeycomb” shades in a range of colours and options to suit your needs — your honeycomb shades awaits!
10 to 15 days manufacturing before dispatch. Not recommendable to be hung in damp areas like bathrooms, kitchens, saunas, etc.
- Premium blind with white aluminium head rail.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
With their subtle texture, effortless good looks and many practical benefits, honey comb blinds / cellular shades are an ideal way to enhance your windows without overshadowing your home’s décor.
Cellular blinds provides insulation by trapping air in the cells of the shade, creating comfortable indoor temperatures. Insulation helps lower energy bills. Light filtering provides natural light – fabric will softly diffuse light and provides substantial privacy while the colour of the shade will remain consistent on the street-facing side. These cellular shades are easy to install with an integrated bracket and headrail system. And easy to operate – glides easily to the desired height.
The cellular shade material is designed to retain crisp pleats even after extended use, and to resist sagging and stretching.
Min Width : 600mm
Max Width : 2500mm
Min Drop : 600mm
Max Drop : 3000mm
How To Videos
How To Install a Venetian Blind
How to measure for Facefix (Outside) fitting blinds
How to measure for Recess (Inside) Venetian, Roller and Roman fitting blinds
Recess & Facefix blinds explained
Need more info? Download our Blinds Measuring Sheet
View Printed Version, View Printed Version
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 30mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 30mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.
Blinds Measuring Guide
Email it to me
Express Manufacturing Terms
We are able to provide our customers an Express Manufacturing service (2 days manufacturing) but unfortunately based on:
- Client is responsible for checking measurements, once processed we will be unable to change.
- Service is only available between Monday and Thursday.
- Orders need to be processed and payment cleared (Credit Cards are immediate) before 10:30.
- Service is only available with specified Venetian & Roller ranges.
- Subject to stock availability.
- Service will not be available during peak season (October & November) due to manufacturing constraints.