Double Roller Blinds
The ultimate in light and privacy control, our Double Roller Blinds let you totally customise your window treatments. Now you can have the best of both worlds and incorporate a Light Filtering / Sunscreen Blind together with a Blockout Blind on one unique bracket.
Usually 15 to 21 days manufacturing before dispatch.
- Premium roller with enclosed head rail and steel controller chain.
- One year factory warranty.
- Installation instructions, screws, plugs and mounting brackets.
The double roller blind is a unique sheer which is both stylish and contemporary in colours. It provides an innovative sheer using a unique one of a kind dual fabric with a layered effect. Open and closing position is easily controlled using a single ball chain controller. Our Double Roller Blinds offer Blockout, Light Filtering and Sunscreen fabrics.
The ultimate in light and privacy control, our Double Roller Blinds let you totally customise your window treatments. With Double Roller Blinds, you can switch between blockout roller blinds for complete privacy and darkness, to transparent sunscreens for letting in the light and enjoying the view.
How To Videos
How To Install a Venetian Blind
How to measure for Facefix (Outside) fitting blinds
How to measure for Recess (Inside) Venetian, Roller and Roman fitting blinds
Recess & Facefix blinds explained
Need more info? Download our Blinds Measuring Sheet
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (J,K,L) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (G,H,I) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds.
How to Measure your Blinds
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.
Types of Blinds
Blinds come in two different kinds, which will suit different needs. Do you want the blind to fit inside the window (Recess) or outside (Facefix)?
Outside (Facefix) blinds are easier to install, ideal if you want to hide features around the window and does not require exact measuring.
Inside (Recess) blinds provides a neat appearance, but requires exact measuring and a top recess large enough to accommodate the size of the head rail.